Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kosibah Gowns at the National Wedding Show UK 2010


‘The National Wedding Show is one of the biggest and most established bridal shows targeted to the end consumer. It is held in London and Birmingham twice a year. I'm showing for the London autumn show for the 3rd year running. I'm on stand D 79 in the exclusive Designer area, set aside for couture/ bespoke designers and have 2 gowns on the catwalk.

 

This year on my stand , I showed my sketches, real bride and fashion photos on iPads and visitors to the stand were also able to fill in enquiry forms on the iPads and the forms immediately emailed back to my studio. I displayed a variety of gowns on my stand that reflected the possibilities of design options offered by me as a couture designer that makes each garment from scratch to suit the desires, body type and wedding theme of each client’.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome as well as words of inspiration. Structure your point, no random bitching...