No need to introduce the label, for info on the designer and the label see Part 1 of this series. The African collection featured a fusion of denim and batik prints giving a modern vibe to the use of African print.
· Embellishments on the sleeve of the mono strap jumpsuit.
· Embellishments on the corset part of the jumpsuit last pictured in the African collection.
· Fusion of fabrics was executed beautifully.
· Some of the batik prints used was not as vibrant as I would’ve loved.
The contemporary collection saw the designer use more feminine and colorful fabrics even though black was the predominant color. One word that kept popping into my mind whilst I was seeing the looks was ‘Socialite’.
· Presence of color added a romantic feel.
· The clothes were draped beautifully.
· None that I can think of.
Not a bad showing for a new label, but if you want to survive the strong competition in the Nigerian fashion industry as a new label, you got to work a lot harder.
62b, Opebi Road