Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vigold @ International Style Week Day 2

Vigold by Wura Adepoju was the second label to show on the second day of the international style week and her designs featured everything from feminine to quirky and omg (what was she thinking). I loved the pin tucking details she had on some of the dresses too. I thought I saw a bit of Jewel by Lisa and Ituen Basi in the collection too, not obvious copies but more from an inspiration point of view. I would love to see new designers step out of the box and create something others would have to copy. I did not find that special thing in this collection but it was decent nonetheless.












Backstage


I’m on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome as well as words of inspiration. Structure your point, no random bitching...