Saturday, March 27, 2010

Abiola Aso-Oke Home Accessories @ LPM February Market

Abiola Aso-Oke is famous for the design and production of exclusive traditional hand woven textiles known as Aso-Oke. The company has experience spanning over 20 years in the Nigerian market but they are still as relentless as new brands when it comes to marketing and reaching hitherto oblivious market segment. These cool home furnishings the brand showed at LPM last month are all made from Aso-oke fabric.




I’m on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. These are stunning!! Hope ur having a stunning wknd! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pillows like that is my favorite. I love the designs and the colors that you choose for those fabulous pillows. I really like it and I want to some of those pillows.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is welcome as well as words of inspiration. Structure your point, no random bitching...